Tuesday 17 May 2011

my family...

Ir haji sobri b aziz's family
i luv my family soooo much!!
i hv 6 siblings n i'm the second one... i hv one brother,2 younger sister's n 2 younger brothers..




my brother is the best brother i ever had since he's the only one brother in my life heheheh...he curently studying chemical engineering in france...i really2 miss n luv him!!he is a cool guy ,that's y i luv him soo much...he never scold me even if i make him angry hehehe...but he love making a joke...sooo noty!!



then my two sisters...the first one curently studying in matriculation n the second one still stdying in secondary school...both of them are very2 fanatic on korean drama as well as the entertainment show...they even hv lots of collection of korean actors poster...got headache as well when they discussing bout them while i dont even know anythig...argh!!!i think i need to make up my mind n join them hahahaha...

 
my sister's collection...
                                 


while my two younger brothers...they hv different interest...one loves sports and the youngerst one loves cartoon...we hv variety interest in our family...its quite good coz at least i know everything...either korean drama,sport or cartoon hehhehe...me???i'm flexible hehhehe..
i love my umi n abah....

4 comments:

  1. very nice pics.. i love family photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. sara: the family pic looked balance right hehehe...u should hv 3 daughter n 3 son also hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaaaa..so funny because on my dad's side, they are 4 girls and 4 boys:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really??!!wah!!i think u should hv 5,5 hahaha

    ReplyDelete